The house dates from 1816 and, as with all traditional houses in the area, has a slate roof. Its footprint is 90 m2 per floor and the house has 1.300 m2 of land upon which there is a traditional horreo that would make a small apartment.
The restoration was finished in April 2008 by the actual owners, an English builder and his wife.
It has an open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, services room and a small study.
The windows are double glazed in oak grained PVC, UPVC guttering, propane hot water and central heating system, mains water, septic tank, electricity, phone line and satellite dish.
The upper flooring is in chestnut with wood laminate floors on the lower level; all timbers have been well treated.
The property is registered and all papers are in order – it could be sold tomorrow
The house is ready for immediate occupation, all electrical appliances and furnishings included.
Ten mega internet is now available in the village
All together a lovely property with tremendous views, very close to an excellent trout, sea trout and Salmon River, Eo river.