This magnificent large country stone house has been completely restored. Stunning sights to Lemos Valley and close to Celtic ruins
In a very extremely quiet location but very well connected only 1 km from a main road and 10 km from the 2nd city in the province of Lugo in Galicia North West of Spain.
The house has three stories, 600 sqm built on a 1,000 sqm garden.
Six double bedrooms. One with en suite
The carpentry of the doors and ceiling are in chestnut.
Central heating (oil or wooden fired).
Double glazed windows made in aluminium frames.
Spring water, stone oven,
Located at 42.542062,-7.623932 (Google maps)
• Lobby• main entrance hall with balcony.
• Lounge (60 sq m) Original kitchen, sink and cupboard stone
• Modern kitchen (20 sq m)
• Bedroom one (20 sq m) with conservatory balcony and en suite.
• Bedroom two (15 sq m)
• Bedroom three (20 sq m)
• Bedroom four (15 sq m)
• 1 bathroom
• Upstairs: Lounge (15 sq m) • Library (15 sq m) • Bedroom five (20 sq m)
• Bedroom six (20 sq m) • 1 bathroom
• Downstairs: entrance hall• Garage place for 3 cars • Woodshed • Wine cellar • bathroom • Cloakroom • Laundry • Utility room
The owners would also accept a straight forward swap for a property in the UK at the same price or for a cheaper one recovering the difference.
This house would be ideal as a rural B+B