This house was built in 1751. The house has a footprint of 545 m2 on a plot of 1.000 m2. Also included is a plot of approximately 6.500 m2 with ornamental trees, camellias etc, vines and fruit trees and a pool surrounded by enormous box wood trees.There is also a pergola with stone benches and table and a natural stone spring.The property is in perfect condition. It has an asphalted road, electricity, well water and spring water which is owned by the property, septic tank, diesel central heating and line telephone.
The house has in the basement: four rooms dedicated to washing room, pantry, two more as storeroom, bathroom, and a north zone where there is a wine pressing area and the central heating boiler. It has another exit towards the swimming pool (south). First floor: Entrance, dining room with an enormous open hearth fire (Lareira)… 4 m2. Kitchen, small chapel area, office, living room, bedroom with bathroom and a gallery (living room).
Top floor: Large landing / living room, five bedrooms and a bathroom. The foundations, structure, outside walls and front of the building are built with extremely thick stone. The floors and roofs of the floors that are habitable are from chestnut excepting the floor of the dining room/ open hearth fire which is tiled. All windows are varnished wood with counterpanes.
It has a wine cellar with presses attached to the North of the main building 100m2 and an auxiliary building (originally a barn and animal pens on the south side close to the swimming pool). 260m2.
The garden plot is an access area with a porch and garden with pool on the south and a garden area with stone benches and tables and a 17 m horreo on the North side.