This spectacular stone house was completely restored between 2004 and 2009, it has been keeping the typical Galician village air but with a Provencal touch. Its stone walls are up 60 and 80 cm wide. The footprint is 250 m2 on 2 levels plus a loft height 1.30 m with an area of about 75 m2. And is sold furnished: ready to live in. It is located in Gaibor, near a major town: Villalba.
It is distributed as follows:
· Living room of 40 m2 with fireplace and an annex of about 18 m2 for a bedroom or an office, and with a real oven.
· Kitchen of 20 m2 equipped rustic style, with an oven-fireplace; communicates with the living room by sliding glass door.
· 3 full bathrooms, one with hydromassage shower cabin, another cabin common shower and one bath is onsuite.
· 4 bedrooms (one with bathroom), with possibility of adapting a fifth.
· Electric heating by low-power panels, air conditioning (heat or cold). PVC doors and windows with insulating chamber, double spaced 10 mm glass.
· Rustic ceramic floor high strength.
· Shed-garage workshop of 72 m2 partially open for several cars.
· Pool 8,30 m x 3,30 m, with filter, cleaning accessories and a solar shower.
· Garden of 1919.00 m2. With 7 points of water for irrigation, drip and automatic, for natural grass with sprinklers. Surrounded by large oaks, chestnut and fruit trees, cherries, figs, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds and kiwis, with some ornamental flowering shrubs and palm trees. There are also large indigenous fruit trees such as cherry, plum, pear, apple and peach trees.
· Various tools for the garden: Short-grass, brush cutters, chain saw, etc ..
· Well connected with Internet and phone-TV, DTT and satellite.
· Automatic electronic gates, 6 meters, with video intercom.
· In the bottom of the garden next to the house, there is a pergola covered by two large table grape vines very pleasant taste, and a beautiful olive tree.
· Located behind the house, there are 2 small plots: one to make a garden of about 120 m2 fenced front with large stones vertically nailed down Lugo style (chantos); the other, smaller than about 20 m2 to a chicken coop, or put a
· And close to the house there is a community well (unused).
The area where the house is located is a protected place, so that the environment is pure nature, quiet and full of life. Nature lovers can enjoy beautiful walks, bike or horseback and enjoy the presence of native fauna such as roe deer, wild boars, partridges, quails, rabbits, etc. And variety of birds. They can also enjoy a wide range of mushrooms that will delight fans of mycology.
The house has many possibilities and could be adapted for commercial use as rural tourism, catering, entertainment, etc … There is also the possibility of adding another small house on 2 floors that should be rehabilitated completely after obtaining permits and registration.