This colonial house was built in 1930 by returned immigrants from the “Americas” it underwent a profound restoration in 1999. The most amazing features are its twin asymmetric towers on the front of the building and an inside covered patio with six marble columns each made of a single piece of marble. The basement has a surface area of 358 m2. The first floor has a surface of 412 m2. The second floor has 266m2 and the upper tower has a surface area of 30m2. The property has lovely sea views.
Situated only 6 km from Navia, Asturias. And 2 km from a harbour and its beach and less than 3 km from two more beautiful beaches.
The property is situated only 15 minutes from a first class golf course.