Marvelous Colonial Schoolhouse only 500 metres from the sea close to Ortigueira.
See our video:
Music by our client Sean Six from his album Water.
This school was built in 1908 by returning emigrants who after having had made fortunes overseas wanted to do something for their village when they returned.
The schoolhouse has a footprint of 383m2 there are many rooms. Part of the school has one floor another part two floors and yet a third part has three floors where the tower is with the school bell and the clock are.
The whole has a basement of the same size as the building itself.
It has been built with walls 70 cm thick and structurally is in good conditión but needs an complete restauration.
It has had electrics and has main drains and well water.
It is seated on a walled plot of 1377 m2.
It would be ideal as an exclusive restaurant or hotel.
The property has incredible views from any vantage point.