A LUXURY AND CHARMING HOUSE. Practically new, built 10 years ago but only used for holidays.
In the most exclusive area of the Rias Bajas. A few kms from the Meis golf course and next to the best beaches in Galicia.
In a small valley away from the hustle and bustle, with a special microclimate. The property has tropical fruit trees (mango, avocado…) and also oranges, lemon tree that produces lemons during the 12 months of the year, apple trees, cherry trees, plum trees, etc.
There is also a recent kiwifruit plantation which, in the future, will be able to produce 6 or 7,000 kg of kiwifruit. In any case, the income from the current production already covers all the costs of maintaining the plantation and cleaning the property.
If one wanted to produce homemade wine, such as the famous Albariño or Mencia, one could uproot some kiwi plants and put in grape vines, as the trellis structure is the same.
- Masonry: for the exterior walls, stone from an old house on the estate was used.
- Perpiaño moreno (beige cut stone): in the porch, window frames, arches and columns.
- Imported marble from India in corridors and staircases: Rain Forest Green.
- Interior doors in oak wood.
- Kitchen furniture in chestnut wood.
CONSTRUCTED AREA: 574M2
- Garage of 203 m2 (3 m. high, of which 2 m. underground).
- Ground floor: 235 m2 (including terraces)
- Upper floor: 134 m2 (including terraces)
Heating: underfloor heating by aerothermics. In the living room there is a cast iron wood-burning fireplace which at the same time as heating the living room, sends hot air through an interior pipe to the master bedroom, which is just upstairs, on the first floor.
The house has centralized vacuuming
- Ground floor: kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms (one with balcony and private bathroom).
- Upstairs: 2 bathrooms, 1 storage room, 1 office and 3 bedrooms. One of them (the master bedroom, 18 m2) with separate dressing room and private bathroom as well as a large balcony (14 m2) and views to the kiwi plantation.
- All the balconies have electrically operated blinds, and the one in the master bedroom has, in addition, a switchboard to program the automatic raising and lowering at the desired time, as well as a function to raise and lower according to the sunlight (at sunrise and sunset).
- At the back of the house, fruit trees have been planted and there is also a small area for a vegetable garden or to build a swimming pool.
(Taxes not included. Publication for information purposes only, not binding or contractual. May contain errors or be subject to change).
For sale exclusively through Galician Country Homes..