This house has been operating successfully as a full rental house for several years.
- It is rented every day during the months of July and August and it is also rented during long weekends and Christmas, Carnival and Easter holidays. The month of September is always rented for one or two weeks.
- The property is rented on average 90-100 days a year at an average of 100 € per day.
- The current owners do not offer any services, only accommodation, but could offer breakfast or meals or bicycle rental…
- It is located in Tabeiros, 2.5 km from a village of 10000 inhabitants, with all services.
- As for the expenses of the house, it has no water or community fees, only electricity. The heating is electric in the rooms and has two pellet burners in the living room and hall. Except for the kitchen and the oven, the rest of the electrical appliances (fridge, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, are new).
- The house has mains water and can be connected at any time to the sewerage system which has recently been installed in the area. At the moment it has a septic tank.
- The property has about 4000m2 of enclosed land, where one could build a swimming pool or paddle or tennis courts.
It has 5 bedrooms, all of them with en-suite bathrooms. It is adapted for people with reduced mobility, (as it has a room on the ground floor with adapted bathroom and shower).
It is an independent house located in a rural setting, close to 5 other houses. Its great attraction is its proximity to Santiago de Compostela and the fact that it is halfway between Vigo and La Coruña. Motorway 12 km from the house. VERY close to the Rias Baixas (36 km to VILAGARCÍA DE AROUSA).
(Taxes not included. Publication for information purposes only, not binding or contractual. May contain errors or be subject to change).
For sale exclusively through Galician Country Homes.