C/Jose Pardo, 25
27370 Rabade (Lugo)

Stone house to restore, Pol. 1158

43.000

Pol’s stone house is the typical two-stone stone house. With an area of ​​123 m2 per floor, which makes a total area of ​​246 m2. The ground floor is practically diaphanous with two stone pillars seen. It was used as a stable for cattle and so it can be seen today. The upper floor is divided into five bedrooms and a dining room. It is very easy to restore since the interior stone walls are preserved in most of the house and are in good condition. The stone pillars are also visible on the top floor. The doors are made of solid chestnut wood. It has two doors, one that is the main one and the other one facing the back. The house is located on a plot of land, partly closed by a stone wall. It has an approximate area of ​​1,500 m2. It was a fruit orchard at the time. There is a shed that has urban qualification so it could be expanded and build a garage. It also has a covered well.

Category: Tags: , , , ,
Family owned State Agency 2018 - BUILD 2018 Real Estate and Property Awards Winner

Description

This stone house is located in a parish in the municipality of Pol, in Lugo. We are in the middle of Terra Chá, where the view is lost in green meadows, the flat land of Galicia. The capital of the area, Mosteiro, approximately 7 km. There we can find all the necessary services, Health Center, pharmacy, supermarkets, banks, etc. Pol is 7 km from Meira, a very nice villa to walk around, shop … The capital, Lugo, is about 20 minutes away. Pol is just over half an hour from the sea in Foz, Lugo.

The area where this property is located is rich in traces of the Roman and Celtic times. And, as a curiosity, at a short distance is the private airfield of Rozas, managed by the Real Aeroclub de Lugo.

 

Home

 

Pol’s stone house was built in 1945. It has been in the hands of the same family for three generations. It has a sentimental history behind that engages with the Galician emigration to Argentina …

As for the construction, it is the typical stone house with two silvers. With an area of ​​123 m2 per floor, which makes a total area of ​​246 m2. The ground floor is practically diaphanous with two stone pillars seen. It was used as a stable for cattle and so it can be seen today. The upper floor is divided into five bedrooms and a dining room. It is very easy to restore since the interior stone walls are preserved in most of the house and are in good condition. The stone pillars are also visible on the top floor. The doors are made of solid chestnut wood. It has two doors, one that is the main one and the other one facing the back. This area is south facing.

 

The land

 

The house is located on a plot of land, partly closed by a stone wall. It has an approximate area of ​​1,500 m2. It was a fruit orchard at the time. There is a shed that has urban qualification so it could be expanded and build a garage. It also has a covered well. From the bottom of the farm, you can see a stream that was once a meeting place for the women of the town who came to wash their clothes.

The place where this stone house is located, in the parish of Pol, has only three inhabited houses. Peace and tranquillity are guaranteed.

Additional information

Bedrooms

5 bedrooms

State of repair

To restore

Location

Interior

Land plot

1.001-2.000 m2 land plot

Floors

2 floors

Living rooms

1 living/dining rooms

Property type

Rural house

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Stone house to restore, Pol. 1158”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *