This hotel is in a privileged location on the Arousa estuary. -There are no other premises with these characteristics within 30 km. -Located between two golf courses less than 15 km away. -Customer portfolio for 50 years, in full use. –No architectural barriers, fully adapted toilets. -Next to the property there is an asphalted property of 1.100 m2 destined to parking of buses and cars. -Possibility of terraces with views of the Arousa estuary.
DESCRIPTION AND AREA OF THE BUILDING: It is an urban property in the municipality of Rianxo with views of the Arousa estuary, destined for a cafeteria-hotel-restaurant, consisting of:
- Basement for storage, pantry (fridges, freezers, cold rooms), equipped industrial kitchen, toilets for employees (with showers and lockers) and industrial laundry, with a built area of 749 m2.
- Ground floor cafeteria, dining room, office, hostel reception area and laundry, with a constructed area of 749 m2.
- First floor bedrooms, with a constructed surface area of 749 m2. On this floor there are 19 rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
- Second floor for rooms, with a constructed area of 749 m2. In this area there are 12 rooms for clients and rooms for staff use, all with bathroom. There is also an area for ironing and storage of bed linen.
The total constructed area is 3.000 m2. Boundaries of the complex: East front, regional road AC-305; West back, cart track.
- Water supply: General water supply network
- Sewage system: General sewerage system.
- Street lighting: The area has sufficient street lighting.
- Electricity supply: General electricity supply network. The property also has an electric generator.
- Gas supply: it is supplied by a propane gas tank.
- Paving: The roads in the area are asphalted, there are paved pavements.
- The hotel is strategically very well located: it is halfway between two golf courses: Val de Rois and Muimenta. It is 20 minutes from Corrubedo, 20 minutes from Porto do Son, 25 minutes from Vilagarcía de Aroursa, 30 minutes from A illa de Arousa, 30 minutes from Cambados, 50 minutes from O Grove, 30 minutes from Santiago. There are 2 boating clubs: Boiro and Rianxo.
- It is very important that the Camino de Santiago “A ORIXE”, now comes through Rianxo it is called like that because it seems that the Apostle Santiago arrived by A Illa de Aorousa, passed to Padrón and from there to Santiago. That is why this new route has been opened up for 2 years, it was opened a year before the pandermia, in 2019, it is official and there is even the Compostela route. It passes right next to the garden of the property.